the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Hygiene Nonwoven market for 2018-2023.
Hygienic non-woven fabrics can be subdivided into baby diapers, feminine hygiene napkins and diapers for adult urinary incontinence patients.
Due to population growth, changes in population distribution, improved living standards and changes in consumer attitudes towards disease health care, there will be a large market for diapers and feminine hygiene products.
The use of medical protective clothing has been more than 100 years old, initially to prevent microbes from invading the sterile operating room and protecting patients from bacterial infections carried by medical personnel. After the 1980s, as medical personnel were at risk of infection at any time during surgery, the main role of medical protective clothing began to change to prevent the penetration and spread of viruses in the blood. In recent years, in order to prevent indirect infection and cross-infection of viruses caused by bacterial penetration, the requirements for medical protective materials are getting higher and higher. The research on medical protective equipment in developed countries such as Europe, America and Japan started earlier. Materials used for medical treatment, especially surgical gowns, surgical drapes and gowns, were gradually over-distributed to disposable materials. China is currently the largest production and processing base for disposable surgical gowns and protective clothing. The disposable surgical gowns used in the world, 60% of which are produced and processed in China, various materials such as polypropylene spunbond, spunlace and SMS non-woven. The performance difference of the cloth is large. The exported surgical gown usually needs to be post-fluoride finishing, so that it has the functions of waterproof, anti-static, anti-blood, anti-alcohol, anti-gasoline, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and anti-fouling, and achieves the effect of shielding protection.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-hygiene-nonwoven-2018-2023-364
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Hygiene Nonwoven will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 11200 million by 2023, from US$ 8570 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Hygiene Nonwoven market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, We considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Feminine Hygiene
- Baby Diapers
- Adult Inconvience
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- First Quality
- Wonderful Nonwovens
- Regent Nonwoven Materials
- Huifeng Nonwoven
- Dalian Ruiguang Nonwoven
- CHTC Jiahua
- Kingsafe Group
- Jinsheng Huihuang
- Shandong Kangjie Nonwovens
- Hubei Huanfu Plastic Products
- Action Nonwovens
- Dongguan Veijun Non-woven
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Hygiene Nonwoven consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Hygiene Nonwoven market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Hygiene Nonwoven manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Hygiene Nonwoven with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Hygiene Nonwoven submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
2018-2023 Global Hygiene Nonwoven Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Hygiene Nonwoven Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 Hygiene Nonwoven Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Hygiene Nonwoven Segment by Type
2.3 Hygiene Nonwoven Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Hygiene Nonwoven Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global Hygiene Nonwoven Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global Hygiene Nonwoven Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
2.4 Hygiene Nonwoven Segment by Application
2.4.1 Feminine Hygiene
2.4.2 Baby Diapers
2.4.3 Adult Inconvience
2.5 Hygiene Nonwoven Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Hygiene Nonwoven Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.2 Global Hygiene Nonwoven Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.3 Global Hygiene Nonwoven Sale Price by Application (2013-2018)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/