The present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Nanozirconia market for 2018-2023.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/2747/global-nanozirconia-2018-2023-764
Nano zirconia, also ZrO2 nanoparticle, is white powder of high purity; Composite zirconia refers to the composites of zirconium oxychloride and rare earth. According to the different formulations, the proportion of rare earth in the composites always changes. Yttrium oxide is most popular rare earth used in the composite, others also include lanthanum oxide and cerium carbonate and so on.
Nano-zirconia industry has high technology barrier and is technology intensive industry. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world nano-zirconia industry. The main market players are Daiichi Kigenso Kagaku Kogyo, Saint-Gobain, Tosoh, Orient Zirconic, Kingan and Solvay. The production of nano-zirconia will increase to 29709 MT in 2016 from 24206 MT in 2011 with average growth rate of 4.19%. Global nano-zirconia capacity utilization rate remained at around 70.39% in 2015.
In consumption market, the global consumption value of nano-zirconia increases with the 1.36% average growth rate. Europe and Japan are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2015, these two regions occupied 61.20% of the global consumption volume in total.
Nano-zirconia has two industrial manufacturing methods, which include hydrothermal method and precipitation method. And each type has characteristic relatively. With good performance of nano-zirconia, the downstream application industries will need more nano-zirconia products. So, nano-zirconia has a huge market potential in the future. Manufacturers engaged in this industry are trying to produce high purity and good performance nano-zirconia through improving technology.
Over the next five years, Our projects that Nanozirconia will register a 0.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 820 million by 2023, from US$ 810 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Nanozirconia market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, Our Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Hydrothermal Method
- Precipitation Method
Segmentation by application:
- Mechanical Components
- Automotive Exhaust Treatment
- Wear-resistant Products
- Special Tool
This report also splits the market by region:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Daiichi Kigenso Kagaku Kogyo
- MEL Chemicals
- KCM Corporation
- Showa Denko
- Orient Zirconic
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Nanozirconia consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Nanozirconia market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Nanozirconia manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Nanozirconia with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Nanozirconia submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/2747/global-nanozirconia-2018-2023-764
Table of content
2018-2023 Global Nanozirconia Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Nanozirconia Consumption 2013-2023
2.1.2 Nanozirconia Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Nanozirconia Segment by Type
2.2.1 Hydrothermal Method
2.2.2 Precipitation Method
2.3 Nanozirconia Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Nanozirconia Consumption Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.2 Global Nanozirconia Revenue and Market Share by Type (2013-2018)
2.3.3 Global Nanozirconia Sale Price by Type (2013-2018)
2.4 Nanozirconia Segment by Application
2.4.2 Mechanical Components
2.4.3 Automotive Exhaust Treatment
2.4.4 Wear-resistant Products
2.4.5 Special Tool
2.5 Nanozirconia Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Nanozirconia Consumption Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.2 Global Nanozirconia Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
2.5.3 Global Nanozirconia Sale Price by Application (2013-2018)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/